Monday, August 27, 2007

Resumé

Today I went to my Right Management Resumé course. So I basically had to rewrite my resumé from scratch. In doing so, I was reminded of jobs and places, both literal and spiritual, from over a decade ago. Looking back at those years in Houston and those early years in Dallas was not a lot of fun for me. Stuff like this one:

SPERRY-SUN, Houston, TX 1991 - 1992
Programmer
Designed and implemented a Microsoft Windows based application for simplifying the data input for the worldwide movement of capital equipment and related information. (MS C)

really make me feel like this has all been a waste and I don't want to do it anymore. I'm talking about programming. I'm not getting all Owen Wilson on you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understood 4 words of that last blog.

swcook said...

What were the other two besides Owen and Wilson?

Anonymous said...

I currently have the Owen Wilson Health Watch on my door. It reads, "My VicodinColada didn't go so well. I'm currently getting some R+R at Cedars Senai. Check back tomorrow to see how things are going!"

swcook said...

Awwww, you're using my jokes. I better get credit if any cute coworker giggles.

Anonymous said...

I had that up early this a.m.

You're using my jokes.

They all thought I was a bad person.

magpie said...

Isn't it a bit too soon for Owen Wilson jokes. I'm still a bit upset.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...