Monday, August 6, 2007

Chick-Fil-A

What is the deal with Chick-Fil-A? Every time I go there the drive thru line is backed up into the street. And it doesn't matter which Chick-Fil-A I go to or when I go. Is it the waffle-fries? They are the tastiest of all fast food fries. (I get bonus points for alliteration). It's a fine establishment. Don't get me wrong. I'm just curious as to why it's always packed. I suspect some sort of islamofacist money laundering. But I haven't worked it all out what with the Weekly World News shutting down.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

No one else has what they have. No one else has those fries and that delicious chicken - on buttered bread or in yummy little nuggets.
It's addictive. It only saddens me that the founder is an right-wing extremist.

jtingermany said...

I just call it "the News" -- everyone knows it's the industry standard for journalism.

I only commented because it might make michelle think I'm cool.

swcook said...

Well, I don't know about Michelle, but I think you're cool JT.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...