Thursday, August 30, 2007

Entrepreneurial Seminar

I attended an entrepreneurial seminar Thursday afternoon as apart of my Right Management benefit. Ideally I would like to own my own (redundant?) business. But man there seems to be a lot of work involved. I didn't really enjoy it. The seminar was way too much about asking the class questions. I'm not there to hear what the blowhards taking the seminar have to say. I'm there to hear what the instructor has to say. But on a positive not the Right Management office is right by the Greenhill school. As I was leaving, I saw the girls field hockey team practicing in their plaid skirts. Which was nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, those girls are less than HALF your age.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...