Saturday, August 25, 2007

Drinking Plano: M & S Beer and Wine

Heading home from my trip up north, I stopped by this place to see what tasty Lagunitas offerings they had. And upon seeing The Hairy Eyeball staring back at me I was as giddy as Glenn on the day the new Men's Fitness comes out.

For the uninitiated, The Hairy Eyeball is this country's finest beer. A petulant 22oz barley wine that deftly balances a strong malty sweetness with the bitterness of Oregon's finest hops. Besides the Vicadin Colada, it is the closest thing to a liquid orgasm available over the counter in the US. And I am now the proud owner of three (soon to be two, well probably soon to be none) of them.


This place is basically a gas station, but has a nice selection of beer and wine. But most importantly, it always has something good from Lagunitas.







18131 Coit Rd Dallas, TX 75252

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, if you must now...It's "Muscle Monthly" that gets me all hot and bothered. Get it right or pay the price.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...