- Not many pictures today. Like central Oregon, it’s very smoky in central Washington from forest fires.
- Also, sometimes I just don’t want to stop and take pictures. This was one of those times.
- For those following at home, yes I had planned to stop in Coulee, but this was the closest hotel I could find.
- But to appease JT, I have included pictures of the Bloody Mary enjoyed while not enjoying the Cowboys pathetic victory over Tampa Bay.
- There’s a town about 20 miles west of Wenatchee called Leavenworth where their schtick is the whole town looks like a Bavarian village. It was kinda cool and kinda weird. I wish I had know about it. It would have been fun to stay there instead.