Monday, September 24, 2012

Walkabout Day 10: Seattle to Wenatchee

Capture

Notes

  • Not many pictures today.  Like central Oregon, it’s very smoky in central Washington from forest fires.
  • Also, sometimes I just don’t want to stop and take pictures.  This was one of those times.
  • For those following at home, yes I had planned to stop in Coulee, but this was the closest hotel I could find.
  • But to appease JT, I have included pictures of the Bloody Mary enjoyed while not enjoying the Cowboys pathetic victory over Tampa Bay.
  • There’s a town about 20 miles west of Wenatchee called Leavenworth where their schtick is the whole town looks like a Bavarian village.  It was kinda cool and kinda weird.  I wish I had know about it.  It would have been fun to stay there instead.

 

IMG_0708[1]

_MG_1323

1 comment:

jtingermany said...

well-done, sir!

not so well-done by Google -- it took me 4 tries to get a semi-legible captcha

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...