- I’m so glad I decide to go through Aspen (where I’ve never been) instead of Montrose (where I have been before). The white-knuckle drive through the Independence Pass was worth the price of admission. Although I was panicking at the time.
- Fucking Cowboys ruined my lunch in Aspen
- Hearing a random Van Morrison deep cut on the radio outside of Aspen was very cool.
- Grand Junction may have the worst TV news anchors ever.
- Is it a law in Colorado Springs that everyone has to wear Northface/Columbia/REI gear no matter what they are doing? Come on. Not everyone is going for a hike/bike/ski always all the time.