- Wineries visited: White Rose, Domaine Drouhin, DePonte. Some of the highest rated Oregon wines come from here.
- I have now narrowed my Willamette Valley Pinot Noirs down to Dundee Hills.
- Another perfect weather Day in Seattle. The city council really should find some way to make me permanent fixture there so they can have year-round perfect weather.
- There’s an area in Safeco Field where fans can watch the pitchers warm up. You are literally standing 15 feet from the pitcher/catcher. It wass a great way to really experience the magnitude of a Matt Harrison 95MPH fastball.
- I drove all the way up here for a 1-0 shutout!?!??!?!?!?!
- Thanks Meesh for showing me another terrific time in Seattle!