- A few weeks ago I saw a documentary about the Grand Coulee Dam. The only reason I drove the way I did today was because of that, I had to see it.
- I briefly considered skipping Spokane and heading straight into Montana. I’m glad I didn’t.
- Spokane appears to be a city that was preserved in amber in 1953. I’m not sure they have a single building in their downtown built since then.
- With that, I congratulate Spokane on preserving and “repurposing” their older buildings and not shitting away their history like some cities. (Dallas)
- Nice meal at Milford’s – extremely friendly service. My only complaint is that there were three different sauces on my entrée. What’s that all about?
- The magic number is 5. #beltregreatestrangerever
- On to Glacier. This is going to be awesome!