Sunday, March 15, 2009

Worst Person in the World

This week I had expressed doubts about continuing this blog and asked to hear from my readers so as to gauge my readership. With the help of copious reader comments and Google Analytics (now with 50% more anal), my blogging wienie has been re-invigorated.

Almost universally, my friends/readers have expressed their appreciation for my continued effort and enjoyed my renewed passion in finding flaws in all God's creations.

So, after taking a few days off from the blog in order to over consume adult beverages to celebrate an Irish holiday that is barely celebrated in Ireland on a day that is not the actual day of the holiday, I get the following IM from JT:

nice work blogging. is your invisible net ink proprietary?

Really? This is supposed to encourage me to continue this? If this thing feels like a job and I have deadlines based on some arbitrary JT timetables, I'll probably be less excited about watching a bad movie or even taking pictures of egrets and this thing gets shut down or it goes back to the pre-Analytics trickle (which, by the way, is curable with FloMax).

You're in Germany, for fuck sake. Don't you have better things to do on a Sunday then repeated check my blog? Isn't there a David Hasselhoff cover band to go see?

And this coming from someone whose own blog is so infrequently updated you have to put on a surgical mask before visiting it lest you choke to death from the dust and cobwebs there.

J.T. Richardson, today's worrrrrrsssssst peeeerrrrrrrsooooooon in the Woooooooooorrrrrrrld.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So can I promote the cage match for you two?

"The Jester along with Wallagio Entertainment proudly bring to you..."

"Duel of the Douches"

Nothing says slap fight like two techie part time bloggers snarking at one another over the internet.

Seriously, how has Dana White not booked this yet.

You two are the equivalent of Keith Olbermann and Bill O'Reilly. On white toast. Dry white toast.

jtingermany said...

Normally it's my family that nominates me for this title, so it's nice to get some hate from a non-relative.

In my defense, this IM was sent hours after you'd mentioned you'd be posting today. Thou shalt not tease!

Hooray for a new post!

swcook said...

And in my defense, I receieved that IM with a good 10-12 hours left in my day. And I had blogged that day. I just hadn't published.

Anonymous said...

pressio

Nothing to add, but I felt I should be involved in this somehow.

Anonymous said...

And nice work sliding in "50% more anal." That ought to also bring in 50% more hits from shady google searches.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...