Monday, March 30, 2009

2009:Week 13

The good news is today, Monday, was the last Monday in a while that I have to get up early and drag my sorry ass to a place of employment. The bad news is also the same thing.

Life is such a dichotomy.




Week Highlights:

3) Having two soccer players check on me after my bad fall.
2) Making preliminary plans for Walkabout 2009 -- Euro Edition.
1) Doing nothing on Saturday but catch up on some Netflix movies. (Reviews coming soon. Spoiler Alert -- they were both As)


Key Stats:
  • 5 -- days left at Beal
  • 10 -- dollars saved with a coupon at Central Market. It was a slow week and, hey, cash flow is about to fall to 0 soon.
  • 0 -- minutes of NCAA Basketball I watched this week. Seriously, how can you people stand it? I would watch Special Olympics Curling before college basketball.
  • 8 -- number of Advil I took at a time at the peak of my back pain.

1 comment:

SG said...

You could preach about intelligent design or the existence of the flying spaghetti monster but nay saying the NCAA tournament you have gone too far. I say good day sir.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...