Monday, March 16, 2009

2009: Week 10

Oh sweet Daylight Savings Time, welcome back to my life. With your arrival, my biking season has officially begun.

As a new feature this week I will enumerate the my best 3 things to happen this week. And it may be this week only depending on if there are even 3 top moments in a given week.

3) Learning that Lauren spent some of her time Googling "Gilf Hunter"
2) Meeting The Old 97s' Rhett Miller and having him compliment me on my glasses.
1) Hearing Flight of the Conchord's Hiphopopatamus being played at The Old Monk.



Vital Stats:
  • 14 -- people who accessed my blog using the search term "gilf hunter"
  • 2 -- pictures of his stream Matt sent me from the Old Monk bathroom.
  • 1 -- thongs seen on St. Patrick's Day (observed) worn over the chick's tights.
  • 20 -- dollars lost playing poker drunk on St. Pat's Day (observed)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thong Tha Thong Thong Thong such bitter sweet memories or as my sister now refers to it the HTM. Before you post went up I was listen to a little Motherflippin myself a few times. My lyrics are bottomless.............snap snap snap snap.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm glad I could brighten up your week! Or something.

I too biked today! Have you noticed all of the trash on the west side of the lake?? Its very sad.

Michelle said...

other brothers diss me...say my rhymes are sissy. why? why? why? be more constructive with your criticism.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...