Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2009: Week 9

After such a busy week last week, not much happened this week. Pretty much all of this week's hijinks occurred on Saturday at the Winter League Tourney.






Vital Stats:
  • 1 -- hours of sleep lost to Daylight Savings Time. But it's worth it to have daylight after work.
  • 10 -- out of 10, weeks I showed up to WL after saying I would only show up. I guess I had a pretty, pretty, pretty good time.
  • 479 -pictures taken at the Winter League Tournament.
  • 1025 - dollars raised by Vanessa at her Hat Tournament to support her Summit for Someone climb this summer. If you would like to make a donation, you can here.


  • 3 comments:

    Wags said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Wags said...

    Awwwww. Thanks for being my biggest fan. >:D<

    Ps. the characters that populated for word verification for me to leave this comment was "ansal." And that was close enough to make me giggle.

    swcook said...

    Word Verification knows its audience.

    Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

    Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...