Thursday, February 7, 2008

More Adventures in Drivers License Renewal

After wasting a good part of my Tuesday afternoon waiting in an endless line to renew my drivers license I was not going to go back to the DPS station at NWHWY and Jupiter. Surely the DPS stations in the burbs would be better. Sadly this was not the case. It was a little better. Instead of 100 people deep, the Plano DPS had a manageable 70ish. Unfortunately they had five clerks out with the flu. So, not even getting my ticket, I gave up and headed to Lewisville. All my years living in Lewisville and Flower Mound, the DPS in Lewisville always had short, quick moving lines. And I was not disappointed. The line was about 20 deep and I was out of there in about 15 minutes. So I'm finally completely legal.
Anyone need a ride??





No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...