Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Winter League 2008: Week 2

I don't want to brag or anything, but I single handily brought my team back from a 13-8 deficit to defeat the evil team that Peach (We're From France) is on 15-14. (BTW. Whose idea was it to make games to 15 this year??? That's way to much. I only want to play a handful of points a game not a handful of points a half.) How did I do this, you ask. Well I left and headed over to start getting ready for Bad Santa. Missing my ill-advised hucks and even iller-advised short passes, my team was able to overcome my atrocious offense and even more atrocious defense (although I did have a lay-out D in the endzone -- even thought it was technically an strip not called. A younger Steve would have made the call himself. But this is me being a savvy Dallas Veteran ie an asshole) to win. Good work guys. But can you do it with me next time.

But my main focus on Saturday was to reprise my role of Bad Santa and raise much needed funds to the North Texas Food Bank. As you can see, it's a tought gig. And yes I do like my gig even if that's not the question.

However exhausted


I was able to rally

to corrupt another generation.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Nice! Man oh man - I miss me some Bad Santa! With a side of Makers! MmmmHmmm!

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...