Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Merry Fucking Christmas

I finally broke down and did some Christmas shopping today. Of course it was online. But it's the thought that counts, right? I hope everyone likes crap!!
In related Christmas News you can Use, Dirty Bad Santa will be making his annual appearance out at Winter League this Saturday. Bring cash if you want a picture with him or you just want a tug off of his Makers bottle. All money goes to the North Texas Food Bank. Which I hear is having a hard time of it this year.

2 comments:

jtingermany said...

I didn't realize you did modeling work, King Wally!

swcook said...

Yeah, but they always make me cover my junk.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...