Thursday, December 6, 2007

What the Hell Is Wrong With Me??

Every time I hear my phone ring and I don't recognize the number, my lifeforce gets drained. Why? I decided this week I need to really really really start looking for a job. I've updated my resume on Monster, CareerBuilder and DICE. So that's a recruiter calling. And I'm still not 100% convinced I need a job. Well, I need one. I just don't want to have to go to it and work. I know I've written about this before. But if you people (not that anyone is reading this since my long November drought) would do your part and click on my adds and buy something. Or better yet, if you enjoy this, how about a couple hundred bucks a month from each of you. No? Yeah, then this would be like a job and I would never write anything.

Ok. Gotta go. I've got some calls to return.

1 comment:

jtingermany said...

at first I thought you were avoiding your bitter exes, like that short one in austin!

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...