Thursday, December 6, 2007

Winter League 2008: Week 1

I had hoped to have something in my bag. But, hey, I suck. And week 1 was pre-season anyways.

But my first impressions are.
  • I like my team Lord and Lady Douchebag. Surprisingly there are no douchebags. Although, to paraphrase a famous saying, if you look around and don't see a douchebag, then you may be the douchebag. That may be true since I did yell at a child the first week.
  • If global warming is going to continue to give us nice days like this, then I am going to go back to incandescent light bulbs.
  • Do we really need high schoolers drinking discs??

More Peach.


No one photographs people just standing around better than me. Suck it Pokie.


Some big headed dog.


Sunderland uncharacteristically hucking.


Peach thinks she's Madonna.

Next week: Bad Santa Returns.

2 comments:

trent said...

I would like to see more pictures of me...

jtingermany said...

I would also like to see pics of trent. and maybe shots of hot single women. it will save me the hassle of looking for rings!

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...