Somewhere yesterday in Wyoming or maybe it was Utah, I decided to forego anymore nights in hotel rooms and just drive straight home. I did just that except for a couple of roadside naps. Over the next few days I'll upload the last few sets of pictures, summaries, reviews and overal trip observations. Additionally I will be presenting the coveted Walkie awards for the best and worst of the walkabout.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Walkabout Day 21: Home
Somewhere yesterday in Wyoming or maybe it was Utah, I decided to forego anymore nights in hotel rooms and just drive straight home. I did just that except for a couple of roadside naps. Over the next few days I'll upload the last few sets of pictures, summaries, reviews and overal trip observations. Additionally I will be presenting the coveted Walkie awards for the best and worst of the walkabout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
3 comments:
Welcome home!!!
Holy crap. Who know that the King only needed a nap or two to be able to go all night?
To be fair, I had a twelve pack of venti geritol frapaccinos.
Post a Comment