Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eating Bodega Bay: Tides Wharf

I had been told to try the Inn at the Tides in Bodega Bay, by my mom. Unfortunately, it is only open for dinner, and I was there at 1:30pm. So I went to the more touristy place across the street (and on the water), Tides Wharf.

Well, I guess I was expecting more. I ordered the dungeness crab cakes and grilled red snapper. The crab cakes were a bit too loose and tasted too much of the oil they were cooked in. While the red snapper was fresh tasting. There was virtually no grilled flavor.

Check this place out for the deli and trinkets and fabulous view. But go to either The Inn across the street or one of the many fresh seafood places along the road/bay on the way here.

Sorry JT. No pix.

B-

Hwy 1, Bodega Bay, CA

1 comment:

jtingermany said...

Reading: Eating:Bodega Bay

Good writeup, but lack of pics keeps you at a B-

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...