Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Licking Fort Bragg: Cowlick's Ice Cream

Sorry about posting this so late. I was just going back through my notes and noticed I haded mentioned this place.

I was needing something sweet while driving the PCH and Cowlick's caught my eye. I walked in and was instantly intrigued by many of their offerings -- pumpkin, ginger, chai, mushroom. Huh? Mushroom???

Yeah, they had it. But I don't like mushrooms, so there was no way I would try it. Instead I went with the chai in a sugar cone. It was very creamy with a strong note of cloves.

This is just one of many interesting shops in Fort Bragg's downtown area.

B

250B N Main St, Fort Bragg CA 95437

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...