Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
3 comments:
How was the selection at the Magpie store?
And I think that the "Do not climb on Elk" sign would be more useful if next to a live elk.
Yeah!! You made it to the end of Oregon Trail without dying of dysentery! Too bad you didn't get to try your hand at fording a river or hunting buffalo, though.
No dysentery, but I did pick up a case of Chlamydia. No No No, not the STD, it's an Oregon microbrew.
Post a Comment