Monday, January 31, 2011

TMIS: January 2011

ThsMonthInSteve

As anyone who as spent more than 2 seconds on my blog can attest, I can’t always bring the funny or the insightful or even a coherent sentence.  Life sometimes just isn’t interesting enough to write about.   I would reach the end of the week and have to write my week in review for a week that didn’t require reviewing. 

So, with my relaunch, I have done away with the weak week in review and re-iamagined them as This Month In Steve – now with sexy robots!.

I still make no promises that it will be funny, insightful or coherent.

  • 3.75 – the interest rate I got on my refinancing of The Wallagio
  • 5 – the number of comments from Magpie, my most prolific commentrix. I don’t count dirty Facebook commentors.
  • 9 – the number of Winter League points I played this month. Vegas has set the over-and-under at 11 1/2 for February.
  • 35 – the number of blog posts in January.  My best month since December 2009.
  • Best Beer – Stone Vertical Epic 10.10.10  (Duh)

Not a very interesting month, sorry.  But February is shaping up to grossly outperform January.  So I’ve got that going for me.  Which is nice.

1 comment:

magpie said...

I felt like a comment was required here just to keep my rep going.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...