As anyone who as spent more than 2 seconds on my blog can attest, I can’t always bring the funny or the insightful or even a coherent sentence. Life sometimes just isn’t interesting enough to write about. I would reach the end of the week and have to write my week in review for a week that didn’t require reviewing.
So, with my relaunch, I have done away with the weak week in review and re-iamagined them as This Month In Steve – now with sexy robots!.
I still make no promises that it will be funny, insightful or coherent.
- 3.75 – the interest rate I got on my refinancing of The Wallagio
- 5 – the number of comments from Magpie, my most prolific commentrix. I don’t count dirty Facebook commentors.
- 9 – the number of Winter League points I played this month. Vegas has set the over-and-under at 11 1/2 for February.
- 35 – the number of blog posts in January. My best month since December 2009.
- Best Beer – Stone Vertical Epic 10.10.10 (Duh)
Not a very interesting month, sorry. But February is shaping up to grossly outperform January. So I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice.