Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thirsty Thursday: Stone Cali-Belgique IPA

Untitled-1-2  
Synopsis The Stone Brewery sends yet another love-letter to my palate.
Pour The beer poured to a beautiful clear golden elixir with a modest head that quickly dissipated. Holy Mother of Budha, this shit is starting to sound like I know what I’m talking about.
Aroma A sweet Belgiany (a word?) ale aroma couple, unsurprisingly, with a whiff of piney hops.
Flavor As the name implies, this beer marries a strong Belgian Ale to a hoppy IPA.  And it does so successfully.
   
Conclusion What do you expect me to say when Stone once again masterfully combines my two favorite beer styles?

It’s pretty good.

A-

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...