Thursday, June 12, 2008

Today's Worst Person in the World

When I am truly, and not just Glenn's imaginary leader, I will ban the use of microwave ovens in the workplace. There is absolutely nothing, and I do not exaggerate, that will stink up an office faster than a microwave. And the two biggest culprits of a smelly workplace – overcooked popcorn and fish. Before my anti-microwave decree can be fully implemented, anyone cooking either of these items in a microwave will be put to death.

So it is with great embarrassment and regret that I must admit to bringing my grilled tilapia from the night before to work, and stinking up my office.

Steve Cook and his stinky fish, Today’s Worst Person in the Wooooorlllllld!

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...