Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Retox: Day 1 aka Fogo de Wow

Since there have been very few times in my recent history (thank you, once again, Nortel) to eat on the company dime, there is no way I could turn down a trip to the meat orgy that is Fogo de Chao. Detox officially took a holiday as pound after pounds of perfectly cooked slivers of meat where ceremoniously layered at the bottom of my distended stomach.

Oh, and they make a tastey giant Saphire martini.

Thankfully the fog of the meat coma has lifted so that I might blog about reaching the promised land of expense account steak.

Look for a similar post about Morton's if I ever get sent up here again.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...