Saturday, June 7, 2008

Today's Worst Person in the World

I had to deposit some paychecks (yes, I'm so filthy rich that I sometimes wait a couple of weeks to deposit my paychecks) so I went to the Bank of America by the Central Market at Greenville and Lovers.

This particular bank has a double ATM. That is, it has two ATMs in a single lane.

As I'm pulling into the bank, another car is pulling in just before me. So we both find that there is already a car at the front ATM. After about 15-20 seconds go by, the front car pulls off. The dude in the car in front of me was still fumbling with his walled and had yet to start a transaction. So with an empty ATM slot right in front of him, he decides that it would be too much effort to pull ahead a little bit so that we can both do our banking in parallel. So I have to wait for this assclown to finish his business before I can do mine.

I mean it's just common courtesy to move up, yes?

Rude Dude at the ATM. Today's Worst Person in the Wooooorllllllld.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...