Friday, June 6, 2008

Detox Day 4 & 5

No I haven't quit yet -- and I won't. I just am still struggling with some bloggers block.

When I first heard about this program on The Ticket, I could buy the part where all these guys have lost a lot of weight in just a few weeks. But I couldn't buy the part where you feel better and are more clear headed.

Well, for the first two or three days, I was very foggy-headed. I woke up both days with mild headaches from caffeine withdrawal and I could barely focus at work. However today I woke up and felt great. The fog had lifted and I had a surprisingly large amount of energy for as little carbs I'm eating.

Weight Lost: 4 lbs

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...