Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sushi Dallas

I know I shouldn't read stuff like this -- specifically the comments. I'm ok with the DMN snubbing my beloved Piranha. I'm used to it by now. But the comments just prove that only the elite, like myself, should be allowed to offer up opinions about food.

Some of the more egregious comments:

Posted by Debra Dreyfuss @ 2:48 PM Mon, Jun 09, 2008
MR. SUSHI!!! we have been going there for 20+ years. always the freshest fish and definitely he best salad dressing of any restaurant in this city. good value, too.

SALAD DRESSING??? That's how you judge a sushi restraunt?? And the place is called Mr. Sushi. How serious can we take this place?

Posted by CCB @ 3:17 PM Tue, Jun 10, 2008
Truly agree that all the above listed sushi houses are great, but I am amazed that the little- 80's style SUSHI ON MCKINNEY is not on the list! Yes it is small, hard to park in, and across from the obnoxious Knox Street Pub, but the service is one of the friendliest that I have ever had- and of course the sushi is amazing! Great food for sushi novice, but still creative and amazing for the sushi connoisseur!


Really?? Really?? I would rather eat sushi from Krogers that has been left on the dashboard of my XTerra all day on the hottest day in August. This is easily the worst sushi I've ever had.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...