Saturday, July 28, 2007

Top Ten: Dallas Burgers


With my visit to Twisted Root Burger Co. I thought I make my top ten list of burger places in the area. Here goes:
  1. The Old Monk: I get it with 5 County cheese, bacon and jalapenos.
  2. Twisted Root Burger Co.: Yup even after one try it ranks this high
  3. Snuffers (Greenville): The Old Monk has better Loaded Cheese Fries too. So suck it.
  4. Lakewood Landing: How did I forget this perfection of beef and cheese.
  5. The Libertine
  6. Kincaids: A bit overrated, but it's still real good.
  7. The Hole in the Wall: A greasy mound of greasy goodness.
  8. Burger House: There signature spice holds this place back. It's too much.
  9. Fudruckers: Giant burger piled high with pico de gallo.
  10. Keller's Drive In
UPDATED!: TAFKATJ reminds me of The Hole in the Wall. So the list has been updated.
Double Update!: Wow, I had a brain cloud. I forgot Lakewood Landing.
I guess I should spend more than 10 minutes compiling these lists.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milo's - Simple, straightforward, no BS. A quality burger at an affordable price.

swcook said...

I've never liked anything I've ever eaten at Milo's. (mark)

Anonymous said...

Really, Fudruckers? Are you sure? Their burgers don't bring anything new to the table, and the don't have a signature condiment...

Anonymous said...

The burgers over at Maple & Motor are pretty good!

Anonymous said...

try village burger bar in the city.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...