Friday, July 27, 2007

New Camera


Somehow last week I lost my camera. It was either stolen out of my car -- the last place I remember it being, or it was misplaced while cleaning my house for Dara's party. Either way, I needed a camera for Matt's wedding and for other blog pix. So I bought the latest version of the camera I lost: the Samsung NV11.


I'm sure now that I have the new camera, the old one will miracously show up. So if anyone out there would like a Samsung NV10 with a 1gig memory card, let me know.


One of the cool features of the NV11 is automatic redeye correction. Usually any picture of alex must be brought into PhotoImpact for redeye correction. But this picture came straight from the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you find that camera...Let me know...Seriously

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...