Well the first week of my summer certainly didn't turn out to be all that great. There's really not much to compensate for a deceased grandmother and a summer flu. So, week one gets a letter grade of:
F
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen
Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...
-
High gas prices have me, like all Americans, mad. But I'm not mad because I have to pay more at the pump. As many of you know, I'm ...
-
Once again I find myself free from employment and in a mental state that I’m not that interested in perusing employment any time soon. Wit...
4 comments:
You can only go up from here, pal. What do you think of going up to Winstar and getting some table BlackJack practice? Eh?
When? Right now I feel like warmed over ass with this flu.
I'm sorry, Steve. I'm here if you wanna talk.
awwwww you're the best.
Post a Comment