Monday, January 14, 2008

Debauching Dallas: Frat Party V

My team of legal advisers reminds me that what happens at Frat Party stays at Frat party. Therefore I'm bound by civil law, common law and man law to not divulge the full extent of the debaucherousnessitude of Frat Party. At least until all litigation has been settled.
But I will say it was one dandy party.
Was that gay enough??
As the kids today say, major props to Glenn and Kyle for another great party. Although the creeping sense that I'm getting too old for this stuff was starting to bum me out. Luckily I doubled down on the jello shots and that feeling quickly disappeared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your review of the party is much appreciated. We aim to please.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...