Monday, February 9, 2009

2009: Week 5

This was the week when the dreaded age field went up by one and I am forced to contemplate being even closer to my death than I am to my birth. Or I can just drink and drink and drink and not contemplate anything but why I suck so bad at Beer Pong these days.

I also got revisit an old friend -- The Libertine. A fresh review of which is coming.

Key Stats:

  • 4 – games in a row my Winter League team has won
  • 5 – pounds little Zoë weighed on her first trip to the Vet.
  • 8 – the number of women who held Zoë at the Barley House after Wednesday night pickup
  • 0 – the number of women I held at the Barley House after Wednesday night pickup. It’s official, I have no game.

2 comments:

jtingermany said...

I think we both have game, but bloggers are so intimidating. Especially when women don't know we blog.

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea. "hey, did you know I blog..."

Let me know how it works out.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...