Friday, February 6, 2009

2009: Week 4

Ooops. I completely forgot about this this week. Much apologizings.

But to be honest, how could I be expected to remember to blog about a week that included the introduction of the intensely adorable Zoë?

I also think that that damn Facebook is diverting some of my creative juices (ewww gross) from this blog.

Key Stats
  • 0 - number of Beer Pong games played at Frat Party
  • 2 - games my Winter League team won this week
  • 4 - number of beers drunk in the first 3 1/2 hours I was at Frat Party.
  • 2 - number of beers drunk in the last 1/2 hour of Frat Party.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...