Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009: Week 2

This was the week the Jester left his 20s behind him. Unfortunately I have nothing more profound to say than it simultaneously gets better and worse from here.

This was also the week I discovered Fage Greek yogurt. But there will be more on that later.

And this was the week that I got a new computer system at work and convinced my bosses to buy some programming tools that I told them we needed when I first started but went with a different set of tools. So I guess I have to stick around a bit longer.

Key Stats
  • 4 -- the number of cores in my new computer at work.
  • 24 -- the number of inches diagonally of my two new monitors at work.
  • 6 -- the number of games of Headsup Poker I won at Stan's on the Jester's Birthday.
  • 5 -- star I gave the mid-season premiere of Battlestar Galactica (out of 5).

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...