Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009: Week 1

There's not a whole lot to report about this week. I've been largely occupied by recovering from the lingering effects of last week's cold and trying to find a new blog template that fills the requirements of being 1) flexible 2) interesting to me 3) readable by my followers (oooh that sounds like I'm a cult leader) who don't seem to be as blessed with a 17" laptop like myself.

Oh, and I've been trying to construct and long, rambling sentence that can't be diagram by the average middle schooler (see above).
Key Stats:
  • 1 -- Weeks in the last month I've worked 40 hours
  • 1 -- Points scored this week at Winter League
  • 2 -- Burgers eaten this week at Winter League
  • 5 -- Days until the return of Battlestar Galactica

2 comments:

magpie said...

Like the new layout, although the first post is hard to read on top of the graphic. Maybe a firefox 3 thing?

swcook said...

it's a work in progress. i need to opaque the postings. but it looks better when the first post is a picture.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...