Sunday, November 2, 2008

Walkabout 2008: Day 10 -- Pittsburgh Grub Crawl Pregame

Before diving in to what Pittsburgh has to offer, it was decided that a little "pre-game" the night before showing what south suburban Pittsburgh has to offer.


We started at Bruschetta's where we started with one of the tastiest items of the whole trip -- pumpkin and marscapone raviolis with sauteed onions.




For my entree I had a braised pork shank with mashed potatoes and roasted root vegetables. While not reaching the heights of the raviolis, this was another spectacular dish. The potatoes were outstanding and the meat tender and moist and yummy.



That's a big bone, yes??




Next we went to Sharp Edge. As you can see, they have a lot of beer here.


All this beer to the left of me.


All this beer to the right of me.
Great Place!! It would take a year to try all their beers. I'm not sure I could do it, but I'm willing to try.

Bruschetta's A+
Sharp Edge A+

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...