Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Evening with the Filthy Rich

Peach's Scott, through unspeakable acts I'm sure, was able to procure second row floor seats to last night's Mavs game against the hated Spurs. It was certainly an eye-opening experience and I learned a lot. What, you ask?

  • Basketball players are big.
  • Rich women all have large breasts and no asses. I guess I could never be filthy rich, since I prefer the reverse or at least more of a balance.
  • Rich guys hate children. Some douche behind us heckled a 9 yo kid doing schtick with Chris Arnold just because he was wearing a Yankees jersey.
  • The rich are secure in their sexuality. This dude in front of me had his arm on the back of this other dude's chair the entire second half of the game. What made it triple awkward was the dude getting harassed had his wife next to him.
  • Britney Spears has ruined the planet. Now every fat chick thinks they can parade around town in a babydoll dress. I could barely keep my down my foot long chilicheese monster dog.
  • Tonya Harding is now serving food and drinks at the AAC.

And, yes I did make it on TV. At least I could see the back of my head on Dale Hansen's 10pm sportscasts.

4 comments:

Roz (Rozzana) said...

A year or two ago, we had seats directly behind the Kings - third row floor seats. Yes, they are definitely tall, and I missed half the game because they wouldn't sit down. Unfortunately the Mavs lost.

jtingermany said...

Did you get sweat on you? And were you tempted to sing the Flash Gordon theme song to the douches?

Douche! ahhhhhh!

magpie said...

The kid wears a yankees jersey he gets what's coming!

jtingermany said...

What kind of parent allows their kid to wear a spankees jersey?

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...