Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I Haven’t Stopped Blogging

I just haven't had much to blog about.

It took me a couple of days to recover from driving straight from Boise back to Dallas with only a couple of in-car catnaps. And then it took me a couple of days to recover from Jason's Pub Crawl Bachelor party. Sorry, I can't blog about that since what happens in Lakewood stays in Lakewood. I even had a planned stop at a restaurant for breakfast after I was to have my temporary crown replaced. But then my dentist asked if I wanted to do those fillings today, and I reluctantly said "No. But we might as well anyway."

So I have not abandoned my legion of readers. (A legion can be four or five, right?)

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...