Thursday, February 3, 2011

Notes From The Snowbound

Random thoughts that entered my brainhead while stranded by the Icepocolypse.

 

 

 

  • How do people live where it’s cold for months?  After four days, I’ve officially had a compacted ass full of these temps.
  • How are guys with wispy mustaches still getting laid?  After watching five minutes of Maury, every woman should know not to fuck those guys.
  • We are about a half-dozen or so more deep cable channels away from us all having our own reality show.
  • I’ve become extremely spoiled with my giant monitor at work.  It is really hard to perform my code monkeying with just a 15” laptop screen.
  • How do the unemployed stay that way.  After a week of Wendy Williams I would volunteer at an pediatric AIDS hospice just to lift my spirits.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...