Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Next Big Thing In Food

On a recent trip to Austin, to be extensively blogged about as soon as I have time to sort through the literal billions of pictures, I discovered that ATX is ground zero for an exciting new food trend.  With Korean tacos being so 2009, our state capital has presented to the waiting mouths of a starving nation the ultimate in fusion cuisine -- the Donut Taco. 

Regrettably, I was unable to sample any of their goodies.  So I was left with my own imagination to come up with some of the item that must be on their menu board:

 

  • Barbacoa Bavarian Cream
  • Cabrito con chocolate jimmies.
  • Cruller al pastor.
  • Glazed lingua
  • Apple fritter con chimichurri sauce
  • Churro

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...