Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Walkabout 2008: Day 4

Sorry. Not much happened today. It was largely a hang out with the fam type day.

We did get served by a young Paulie Walnuts at Benzie's and were treated to the loud telephone conversation of a waitress at the Arena Diner. Her husband was either in the hospital or jail and her daughter kept hanging up on her.

I figured you would want to know.

Heading up to Portland Maine today mostly so I can say I've been to both Portlands and to check Maine and New Hampshire off my list of states I've never been to.

Oh, and if you're ever in the Bergen County area and someone asks if you want to get a quick bite at Jersey Boys. SAY "NO!!". It was terrible, America.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...