Thursday, September 10, 2015

Walkabout 2015 Day 2: More Seattle

walkabout 2015 day 2

A lot of walking around today.  After lunch at Skillet Diner in Ballard, I was dumped off at the waterfront to fend for myself.*  Eventually I made my way to Pike Brewery in the market where I found the A&M playing.  So I settled down there for a while and high fived myself when the final gun sounded.  Afterwards, to celebrated I headed up to the Pie Bar for pie and cocktails.  Unfortunately it was too dark for pix.  But still, a pretty good little day.

* It was either get dumped off at the waterfront or endure the Alabama/Wisconsin game.

3 comments:

TravellingAK said...

Looks like Seattle is a place one really should visit?

swcook said...

It is my favorite city in the US

TravellingAK said...

Brilliant. It's been on my to-do list for a while, it's supposed to remind Gothenburgers of Gothenburg, but if someone like you says it's your favourite city, it must be good. You certainly know your food, drinks and sights

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...