Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Walkabout 2014 Day 3: Belgian Beer fest Part Un

WD3

Brussels, the New Orleans of Europe – a little bit French and a lotta bit stanky.  This is truly the greatest beer fest in the world.  Not only is there a wide variety of the best beers in the world, but it’s in a picturesque setting.  Hopefully my pictures convey the esqueness.

After the fest, we were off for some hand pulled Chinese noodles.  The first time I had them three years ago, I hadn’t eaten in over a day.  I feared that my perceived awesomeness of the noodles was an artifact of my hunger.  For purely scientific purposes, I subjected myself to the same noodles with duck.  My findings were that they are truly awesome.

After dinner, more beer of course.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...