Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Walkabout 2012 Day 19: Rapid City to Home

Notes

    • These are the last of the pictures take for Walkabout 2012.
    • Once I get in “Going Home” mode, all I want to do is drive home.  So my being underwhelmed by Badlands NP and Wall Drug is probably a result of that.
    • Come to Wall Drug and buy some crap!
    • The original plan was to spend the night in Sioux City Iowa.  But the cheap hotel I booked was so disgusting, shady and disgusting I decided just to drive through the night and hit Dallas around 10 am – just in time for Norm’s Analysis of the Epic Ranger Collapse.

    Part I

    Capture

     

    Part II

    Capture1

    No comments:

    Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

    Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...