Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The GILF Hunters Have Left the Building

I hadn’t checked out who’s been visiting the blog in a while.  So, I swam over to Google’s Analytics to see what’s steering people here.  And for the first time in for as long as I can remember, there is no mention of GILFs or GILF hunters.

For the last 30 days, my referrals have looked like this:

Keyword Visits
chowdown countdown list 48
101 chowdown countdown list 38
jt richardson düsseldorf 14
travel channel chowdown countdown list 11
101 chowdown countdown complete list 8
chowdown countdown 101 list 7
101 chowdown countdown full list 6
summer of steve 6
helen markley 5
chow down countdown list 4

So, besides me, JT and my grandmother, people are here to read my complaint about The Travel Channel’s bogus 101 Chowdown Countdown.

I’m so proud that if you Google “chowdown countdown list” my article is the ninth item listed.

This blog has come a long way from it’s lonely days of rambling about egrets.  Thank you all for your support.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...