Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Even More Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates and pictures. We are staying at Vanessa's aunt in Antibes. There is only her computer (and its French keyboard) to post updates. Mine currently has no internet and my only camera battery is dead.

But I have spent much time swimming at the beach and eating and drinking what the local restaurants have to offer.

Seriously, old Antibes is about as charming a town as I could imagine. I hope to have more comments and pictures once we get to Paris.

1 comment:

Scott G said...

Just spent the last half an hour reading up on Antibies...I was unaware of its existence.

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...