Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Benchmarks. We've Got Benchmarks

The Marquis of Burr (designate) aka The Jester has recommended I have some daily benchmarks to motivate me to provide content to my near-moribund blog. So, from now until the beginning of my next Walkabout in late May, I hope to provide the growing masses that read my blog with something more than just bacon and marmots. Although that would make a delicious breakfast burrito.



Steve's Alliterative Benchmarks:

Movie Monday - movie review
Tasty Tuesday - restaurant review
Wally's Weekly Wrapup Wednesday - nuff said.
Thirsty Thursday - new beer review
Freespin Friday - anything goes, so probably nothing

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...