Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2009: Week 14 & 15

I don't claim to understand the irony of having nothing but free time but also having nothing to blog about. For the last 10 plus days I have been unemployed and been unable to find blogworthy activities in which to fill the void of a neglected website. And it's not like I've just been a lay-about. I've had lunch at Jimmy's twice! I can only guess this is the calm before the blog storm. Once I make it to Europe at the end of May, you, gentle reader, will be unable to keep up.

Top 3:

3) Lunch at Jimmy's
2) Lunch at Jimmy's
1) Dinner at Piranha

Vital Stats:
  • 2 - Lunches at Jimmy's
  • 1 - number of blog entries since my unemployment.
  • 0 - number of interesting blog entries since my unemployment.
  • 7 - number of people finding my site using the search word "FUPA". Take that GILF hunters.

2 comments:

SG said...

Just looked up FUPA via google at work...am I going to be fired now?

Lauren said...

Piranha!?!??! Oooh, I'm jealous!

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...