Thursday, December 11, 2008

Today's Worst Person In The World

This past week I've been doing the thing I did out in Cali -- sit around and wait for my near perfection application to break. But this time I'm doing it up in beautiful, tropical Lewisville Texas.

Yes, it's tiring being a rock star. But with enough booger sugar, anything's possible.

And with the job site up in Lewisville, I have been forced to use the horrible I35E freeway. No one should ever complain about using Central or the Toll Road. Those highways are luxurious free flowing streams in comparison to 35E.

No, I'm not making the freeway the worst person. Instead I'm calling out one of our so-called public servants. This morning, while driving up I35 in one of the regular lanes I saw ahead a truck that illegally crossed the double HOV lane divider and entered my lane. This guy is not today's Worst Person either. Instead, it was the assclown in the DART truck lazily driving up well slower than any of the normal lanes. He wasn't stopping to pick up debris or anything. He was just going slow while the taxpayers of the Metroplex were trying to get to work. Just because you have two people in your truck doesn't mean you HAVE to drive in the HOV lane. The HOV lane is there so you can go faster than the other lanes, not slower.

The dumbass DART employee clogging up the HOV lane -- Today's WORST PERSON in the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDD.

No comments:

Vanabout 2019 Day 28: Aberdeen

Still South Dakota. Found a cute campground that most of the year is a hopping family holiday retreat. But it’s cold and snowy and latish Oc...